Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cars Photo Op

Today is the big day! The big Cars birthday bash!

I wanted to add one more pre-party planning Pinspiration before the big party. This Pinterest inspiration wasn't one particular pin, it was a bunch of pins based around one theme. A Photo Booth!

I love all the silly props and photo sets that are all over Pinterest. They have photo booth pins for weddings and all sorts of parties. My photo staging was fairly simple. I used a curtain rod, placed it outside in a window, hung my handmade checker curtains, and used a red plastic table cloth.

I did get my inspiration for one set of props from this pin:
I used foam sheets from the craft store and made the Cars character faces, and the Ka-Chow sign. Here is the birthday boy testing out the photo booth fun...


I also used the picture frame from the toddler photo shoot and hot glued fabric and ribbon to make it Cars photo booth ready.
The last set of props are a paper mache Piston Cup and some checker flags. Xander was over the photo fun, so I got my husband to pose for the camera. :)
Another Pinterest Success! And we are all ready for the birthday fun!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment